Thank you for your interest in our website. We attach great importance to the protection of your privacy in the processing of personal data as well as the security of all business data and take this into account in our business processes. Here we provide you with detailed information about how your data is handled.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data which can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
SAC Sirius Advanced Cybernetics GmbH
An der RaumFabrik 33b
Axel von Essen
Dieter A. Riehl
Telephone: +49 721 60543-000
See also our legal notes.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at:
Lawyer Dr. Daniel Kabey
ECOVIS L + C Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Telephone: +49 911 20685-34
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us (your e-mail address, name, telephone number) will be stored by us so that we can reply to your questions. We will delete the data collected in this connection when it no longer needs to be stored or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offering or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you of the respective processes in detail below. We will also state the criteria defined for the retention period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) We clarify below your rights as a data subject pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. You can exercise these rights at any time and contact us directly for this reason. If you assert these rights against us, we will examine them thoroughly taking into account the related statutory requirements. For this purpose we may need to ask you to provide further information. We will explain to you in detail the results of our examination and the action we have taken to fulfil your request. It is possible that we may not be able to comply with your wishes fully in the manner you desire. This should not deter you from asserting your rights against us or asking us questions concerning this matter. We will be pleased to answer all of your questions.
(2) Right to information
You have the right to request from us information about whether and what data concerning yourself is processed by us. This also includes information about the purpose of the processing, where applicable on recipients to whom data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, where applicable information on the origin of this data, if we have not collected this directly from you. You also have the right to a single copy of your personal data stored by us free of charge. For the issue of further copies, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee.
(3) Right to correction
You have the right to ask us to correct incorrect data concerning yourself stored by us. This also includes the right to ask us to complete incomplete personal data.
(4) Right to deletion
You have the right to ask us to delete data concerning yourself stored by us. If we have published data concerning yourself, our obligation in the context of the “right to be forgotten” pursuant to Art. 17 Para. 2 GDPR also includes, taking into account available technology and the cost of implementation, all links to this data and all copies and replications concerning this data and forwarding your deletion request to further controllers responsible for the processing of this published personal data.
(5) Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of data concerning yourself stored by us. After this, any processing of this data will only be possible with your consent or for a few statutory purposes.
(6) Right to object to the processing
You have the right to object to the processing of data concerning yourself carried out by us.
(7) Right to revoke consent required under data protection law
If the processing of data concerning yourself by us is based on consent required under data protection law given by you, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
(8) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive from us data you have provided us concerning yourself in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the purpose of transfer to another controller. This also includes, upon your request and taking into account the available technical possibilities, the direct transfer from us to the other controller.
(9) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a supervisory authority about our processing of data concerning yourself.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When you use our website purely for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with any other information, we will only collect the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we will collect the following data which is required by us for technical reasons to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis for this is provided by Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR):
• IP address
• Host name
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Data volume transmitted
• Website from which the request comes
• The specific pages of our website accessed by you
• Browser: Type, version and language setting
• Operating system: Type and version
- Screen resolution
- Colour depth
- Size of the browser window
- Installed browser plugins
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, when you use our website cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive, are allocated to the browser used by you and through which certain information is sent to the body which places the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute any programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website on the whole more user friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of these are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests by your browser can be assigned to the shared session. As a result, your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies any time in your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and, e.g., refuse the acceptance of third-party or all cookies. Please note you then may not be able to use all the functions of this website
§ 4 Further functions and offerings of our website
(1) In addition to the use of our website purely for information purposes, we also offer a range of services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. Information input into fields not marked with an asterisk is provided on a purely voluntary basis.
(2) In some cases we will use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, have to follow our instructions and are controlled regularly.
(3) If our service provider or partner is based in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offering.
§ 5 Object to or revocation of consent for the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent for your data to be processed, you can revoke this at any time. Any such revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given us notice of the revocation.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing in particular is not required for the performance of a contract with you, which is explained by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When you exercise a right to make such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as performed by us. When we receive your objection with reasons, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or explain to you our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes. You can inform us of your objection to processing for advertising purposes via the following contact details:Tel.: +49 721 60543-000
Special forms of use of websites
§ 1 Use of online applications (applying by e-mail)
(1) On our website you have the opportunity to apply online for jobs or apprenticeships offered by us. In your online application you will provide us with personal data. We attach great importance to your personal data being handled confidentially during the application process. All personal data which you entrust us with will therefore be treated in strict confidence and responsibly as a matter of course in accordance with the applicable statutory data protection regulations. We employ technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. The legal basis for the processing of personal data you provide us when making your application is provided by the pre-contract measures initiated by your application pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter b GDPR. If the data submitted by you for application purposes also includes highly sensitive data of special categories pursuant to Art. 9 Para. 1 GPDR, this data will be processed by us on the legal basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter a, which we have to obtain from you for this reason as clarified under Para. 3.
(2) In order to allow us to better meet your application needs, you can send data and files to us voluntarily, e.g. a personal message, information about your professional qualifications and experience and files with your application documents, such as your personal letter, your résumé, your application photo, your references etc. Please note that in particular résumés, references or other files sent by you for application purposes may also contain particularly sensitive data, such as information on your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or political party, on your physical or mental health or on your sex life. We therefore recommend that you as far as possible do not disclose any sensitive data of special categories.
(3) The data and files sent by you will be stored and used solely for purposes relating to the recording and processing of your interest in a job or apprenticeship in our company and the processing of your online application, including contacting you for this purpose. Your application will be treated as confidential and only authorised employees of the SAC Sirius Advanced Cybernetics GmbH will gain knowledge of it. If your application is successful, the data and files sent by you can be used in the employment relationship with you. If your application for a job is not successful, we will hold the data and files sent by you for 3 months in our applicant database so that we can answer any questions relating to your application. After this time the data and files will be deleted automatically.
(4) Your data and files submitted in the online application will not be passed onto third parties, unless you have given your express consent or we are required to by an administrative order.
The legal basis for the use of all of the web analysis tools listed in this section is provided by Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR, i.e. the protection of our legitimate interests taking into account the interests of the visitors to our website. Our interest lies in the analysis of the use of our website by its visitors and the use of the statistics gained from this to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. Insofar as the analysis tool used also serves other purposes or if we intend to us it for other interests, we inform you of this directly in the explanation concerning the respective analysis tool.
§ 2 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computers and allow an analysis of the use of the website. The information produced by the cookie on your use of this website will be transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA. In the event of IP anonymisation being activated on this website, your IP address will however be shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other states signed up to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will be shortened. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and perform further services related to the use of the website and internet for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser while using Google Analytics will not be combined with other data held by Google.
(3) You may prevent cookies from being stored with an appropriate setting in your browser software; we point out, however, that in this case you will not have full use of all of the functions on this website. You may also prevent data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result IP addresses are only processed in shortened form in order to prevent a link to an individual. If a link to an individual is established with the data collected, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) For exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(6) Information about the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
Terms of service for users: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Safeguarding your data: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor streams, which is conducted using a User-ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
§ 3 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our website; these are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in “enhanced data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data stated in Para. 2 be transmitted. We have no influence over this data transmission. With the integration of YouTube videos we pursue our interest of making our website more interesting and more attractive for our visitors and improve the presentation of content and issues. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is provided by Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube will be informed that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data stated under § 5 of this policy will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube has provided you with a user account which you are logged into, or if there is no user account. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the data to be assigned to your profile with YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses it for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or to design the website to meet the needs of users. Such an analysis is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and in order to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you have to contact YouTube in order to exercise this right.